Clarion Area Jobs
- This blog will no longer be updated. Please visit www.d9sports.com for all of your District 9 sports news
- 2014 MASTER FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
- The bearded one: Beimel’s comeback lands in M’s bullpen
- ECC baseball drops heartbreaker in PIAA title game, 2-1, to Devon Prep in nine innings
- ECC-DEVON PREP CHAMPIONSHIP BASEBALL GAME
Featured Local Business
C & A Trees
Rt. 68, 1.5 Miles South of the Clarion Mall
Clarion, Pa 16214
Featured Local Sponsor
Featured Local Event
Local Jobs: Who’s Hiring in Clarion?
- Laborers Needed in Lucinda
- Developer II, Automation & SCADA Needed in Brookville
- Full-time Nurse in Fryburg
- Behavior Specialist Consultant and/or Mobile Therapist
- Convenience Store Manager
- Screen Printing Manager
- Part-time Janitor in Clarion
- Clinical Supervisor in Emlenton
- Delivery Driver in Clarion
- Administrative Assistant in Clarion
- Sous Chef/Head Line Cook
- Police File Charges Against Six Juveniles for Theft from Lucky Hills Golf Course
- Police Charge Three Juveniles for Theft of ATV in Franklin
- Letter to the Editor: Long Acres Potato Farms Team Thanks Community
- Franklin’s 3rd Annual Watermelon Drop Scheduled for August 30
- 43-Year-Old Man Accused of DUI in Irwin Township
Dog Stolen in Richland Township
Posted by J.P. Galt
EMLENTON, Pa. – A dog has been reported stolen in Emlenton.
Clarion-based state police said someone stole a dog from a location along SR-58 in Richland Twp., Clarion County, on 3/27/12 some time between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
The victim is listed as a 44-year-old Emlenton woman.
Comments are closed.