Clarion Area Jobs
- This blog will no longer be updated. Please visit www.d9sports.com for all of your District 9 sports news
- 2014 MASTER FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
- The bearded one: Beimel’s comeback lands in M’s bullpen
- ECC baseball drops heartbreaker in PIAA title game, 2-1, to Devon Prep in nine innings
- ECC-DEVON PREP CHAMPIONSHIP BASEBALL GAME
Featured Local Business
C & A Trees
Rt. 68, 1.5 Miles South of the Clarion Mall
Clarion, Pa 16214
Featured Local Sponsor
Featured Local Event
Local Jobs: Who’s Hiring in Clarion?
- Full-time Nurse in Fryburg
- Behavior Specialist Consultant and/or Mobile Therapist
- Convenience Store Manager
- Screen Printing Manager
- Part-time Janitor in Clarion
- Clinical Supervisor in Emlenton
- Delivery Driver in Clarion
- Administrative Assistant in Clarion
- Sous Chef/Head Line Cook
DUI Reported in Brookville
Posted by Joanne Bauer
BROOKVILLE, Pa. (EYT) – Brookville Borough Police say around 12:12 a.m. on February 2, a DUI occurred on Allegheny Blvd., in Brookville, Jefferson County.
According to police, a traffic stop was conducted on a vehicle and through the course of the investigtion, it was discovered that 49-yer-old Robert C. Oakes was intoxicated.
He was arrested for DUI.
The above report was released to exploreClarion on February 25, 2013.
Comments are closed.