Today’s Featured Job: Behavior Specialist Consultant and/or Mobile Therapist
- To post a job, call 814-297-8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Clarion Area Jobs
- This blog will no longer be updated. Please visit www.d9sports.com for all of your District 9 sports news
- 2014 MASTER FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
- The bearded one: Beimel’s comeback lands in M’s bullpen
- ECC baseball drops heartbreaker in PIAA title game, 2-1, to Devon Prep in nine innings
- ECC-DEVON PREP CHAMPIONSHIP BASEBALL GAME
Featured Local Business
C & A Trees
Rt. 68, 1.5 Miles South of the Clarion Mall
Clarion, Pa 16214
Featured Local Sponsor
Featured Local Event
Local Jobs: Who’s Hiring in Clarion?
- Behavior Specialist Consultant and/or Mobile Therapist
- Convenience Store Manager
- Screen Printing Manager
- Part-time Janitor in Clarion
- Clinical Supervisor in Emlenton
- Delivery Driver in Clarion
- Administrative Assistant in Clarion
- Sous Chef/Head Line Cook
- Part-time Teller in Clarion
- BREAKING: Polk Man Jailed on $100k Bond on Sex Charges Involving Minor
- Thrivent Financial Announces Partnership With Leavine Family Racing and Michael McDowell
- Oil City Mural Program: From Blank Walls to Beauty
- 2014 Franklin ‘Rock in River’ Festival Slated for August 23
- UPDATE: Oil City Man Accused of Raping, Assaulting Teen
Man Charged in Road Rage Incident on Route 36
Posted by Joanne Bauer
ELDRED TOWNSHIP, Pa. (EYT) – Marienville-based State Police say around 9:45 p.m. on July 2, a road rage incident occurred on State Route 36, in Sigel, Eldred Township, Jefferson County.
According to police, Nicholas H. Fox, Jr., of Hornell, NY, allegedly kicked and struck a vehicle owned by a 37-year-old Brookville woman during a road rage incident.
Fox was charged with criminal mischief and disorderly conduct.
Charges were filed at district magistrate office 54-3-03.
No other details were provided.
Comments are closed.