Clarion Area Jobs
- This blog will no longer be updated. Please visit www.d9sports.com for all of your District 9 sports news
- 2014 MASTER FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
- The bearded one: Beimel’s comeback lands in M’s bullpen
- ECC baseball drops heartbreaker in PIAA title game, 2-1, to Devon Prep in nine innings
- ECC-DEVON PREP CHAMPIONSHIP BASEBALL GAME
Featured Local Business
C & A Trees
Rt. 68, 1.5 Miles South of the Clarion Mall
Clarion, Pa 16214
Featured Local Sponsor
Featured Local Event
Local Jobs: Who’s Hiring in Clarion?
- Full-time Nurse in Fryburg
- Behavior Specialist Consultant and/or Mobile Therapist
- Convenience Store Manager
- Screen Printing Manager
- Part-time Janitor in Clarion
- Clinical Supervisor in Emlenton
- Delivery Driver in Clarion
- Administrative Assistant in Clarion
- Sous Chef/Head Line Cook
- 66-year-old Man Thrown 20 Feet in Route 62 Motorcycle Crash
- Franklin Mom Allegedly Arrives Drunk at Day Care to Pick Up Kids
- Kennerdell Man Charged with Homicide by Vehicle After Crashing into Elderly Man’s Porch
- Program Helps Innovators Develop Marketplace-Ready Products
- ‘Lend Me a Tenor’ Set for This Weekend at Barrow Civic Theatre
Parker Woman Charged with Harassment
Posted by Joanne Bauer
SAINT PETERSBURG BOROUGH, Pa. (EYT) – Clarion-based State Police say around 8:59 p.m. on August 1, an incident of harassment and trespassing occurred on Main Street, in Saint Petersburg Borough, Clarion County.
According to police, 46-year-old Cindy Harnish, of Parker, allegedly called and texted a known Emlenton male after being told not to have any communication with him.
Police say Harnish then allegedly showed up at the Emlenton man’s residence after being told not to go there.
Charges were filed at District Court 18-3-03.
Comments are closed.